I'm thankful that:
- I have great family and friends.
- There are many groups trying to hold election officials accountable for the errors and issues with the process.
- That the groups from #2 kinda sorta maybe include Kerry and the Democratic Party (though that is by no means certain).
- That I live in a country where I can title a blog post "McCain Did It For The Reach Around", even if that means I regret the crude humor days later.
- That I don't absolutely need a second job (for now).
- That I have the time to sit down and post stuff like this.
- That I can piss away a few extra dollars trying to bring readers to the blog that I waste my time on.
- That, even though there is more I could list, I am able to say I'm calling it a night.
It's that time of year...the holidays. I'll be making every effort to provide some updates...especially if I get some interesting recount news.