Friday, November 12, 2004

Technology is Beautiful

The "They Can Put a Man On the Moon But They Can't _______" Argument

Pardon me for just wanting to take a moment to share with you how much I hate the internet sometimes.

I just wrote a post in the Blogger tool that was lost because, upon attempting to upload, I received a 500 error. When I hit back, the title to my post was all that remained...the body had been lost forever.

I've had this happen when composing e-mail in Yahoo. Either it will decide this moment is the best time for me to have to renew my login or some combination of their site and my connection have a hiccup...and my "War & Peace" length correspondence is lost in a pothole along the information superhighway.

All I can say right now is that Bill Gates should hope I never wind up on the jury in a case against him or Microsoft for even the smallest offense...

No comments: